Infinix Note 2 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update
Good news Infinix Note 2 users, Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is now available Over-The-Air (OTA).
Not long ago, Infinix started rolling out Marshmallow update for the device OTA with an upgraded version of the XUI. This also means that newer versions of the device will most likely come with Android Marshmallow.
Here are the new features you should expect after upgrading.
XUI 1.N.3.0 Update Highlights:
– Device will upgrade to android Marshamllow
– XUI upgraded to 1.N.3.0
– XACCOUNT registration added to startup guide.
– Screen Record upgraded to V1.0; record toggle added to notification bar.
XUI 1.N.3.0 Update Full Changelog:
1) XUI upgraded to 1.N.3.0.
2) Fixed issue where front camera cannot be accessed by non-system apps.
3) Added video call (only usable if SIM card supports this function).
4) Fixed one-hand mode malfunction.
5) Fixed issue where Direct Call widget does not display contact avatar.
6) Removed pin number notification from pull-down bar when Mobile Anti-Theftis activated.
7) Fixed button overlap with “Just once – Always” and “Home- Back”.
8) Battery percentage added to pull-down bar.
9) Added quick wallpaper swap for enhanced customization.Long press the Idle interface, select a key switch wallpaper from the widget.
10) Screen Record upgraded to V1.0; record toggle added to notification bar.
11) Added Xshare function with QR delivery.
12) Optimized communication module interaction and visuals.
13) XACCOUNT registration added to startup guide.
14) Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
Note: If you have rooted your device, you might not be able to install this update Over-The-Air.
To install the update OTA, go to Settings>>About phone>>System Update.
If you are having problem with the OTA update, try manual update. You can download the new version via the links below. Choose the appropriate version of your device.