For those that have bricked their Hot 4 already, or have installed some custom ROM but want to return to the Hot 4 custom ROM, here is the custom ROM with instruction on how to install it.
Infinix Hot 4 is the latest member of the Infinix Hot series and it came with XOS just like newer smartphones from Infinix, so the Stock ROM is Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS.
IMPORTANT: Backup all your data first before proceeding.
How to Update:
1. Download the stock ROM for your HOT 4
2. After Downloading Rom Open and Extract full File On one folder.
3. Download VCOM tools from this link: http://goo.gl/D8mWtG (Thanks @SeemabJanjua )
4. First disable Driver Signature enforcement on Windows 8,8.1 and 10. Then install the necessary drivers, Nothing will work without Drivers.
5. After setting up the VCOM tools, you need to launch the flash tool as Administrator. ( Download From Here: http://goo.gl/5eHTr2 )
6. Then Click on Scatter Loading.
7. Select Scatter File From Extracted Folder.
8. Select Firmware Upgrade option.
9. Turn on Developer mode in your HOT 4 in settings. (Optional).
10. Power off your phone
11. Then proceed by clicking on Download Button and fastly connect your powered off device by data cable.
For more details on flashing a device using flash tool, check here.